Thankful for the good advice given. We found that nothing was too much trouble for Michael Mobberley to do. We found him to be both professional and helpful, a great advertisement for Kells
Very happy with Michaels services and knowledge. Easy to do business with and explains things in layman's terms. Prompt responses to my queries and prompt service. Thankyou - J Miller
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor of Arts (Distinction)
Michael was admitted as a solicitor in 2013 after completing his legal studies at the University of Wollongong.
He is a member of the NSW Young Lawyers Business Law Committee and is currently working towards a Masters of Law at the University of New South Wales, with a focus on commercial law.
Michael provides advice on:
- self managed superannuation funds
- limited recourse borrowing arrangements
- unit trusts and discretionary trusts
- trust deed variations and trustee changes
- wills, powers of attorney and appointment of enduring guardians
- commercial contracts
- commercial and retail leases
Michael strives to achieve the best possible service for his clients. In his spare time, Michael enjoys kayaking, skiing and soccer.
Back to Our People