Truck, Motorbike and Bicycle Accidents

If you are involved in a truck, motorbike or bicycle accident, you may be able to claim compensation if we can establish fault by another party.


  • report it to the Police within 28 days; and
  • complete a Personal Injury Claim Form within 6 months of the injury.

If you haven't done these within the timeframes, please contact us as we may be able to assist you to get your claim back on track.

The lawyers at Kells can help you receive the compensation that you deserve.