Litigation & Disputes
Sound commercial decisions are the basis of any successful business.
Our team has the depth and experience to enable us to address all your commercial disputes. We develop an understanding of your business and the issues it faces to ensure we are able to achieve the best result for you in a cost effective manner.
We know that our clients have different needs and we approach your dispute based on your unique situation and requirements.
Kells has a keen appreciation that there are a myriad of ways of resolving disputes, both within and outside the court system. We pride ourselves on our ability to advise our clients on the various options available to them and reach commercially minded and practical solutions.
Whilst we appreciate that litigation is not always the best option for our clients, but when it is necessary Kells has experienced and pragmatic litigators to represent you. We have experience in conducting litigation across a number of jurisdictions including local, state, federal and administrative forums.
Our litigation and dispute resolution team is experienced in resolving disputes across a wide range of areas including:
- Banking, finance and mortgage law,
- Building and construction law,
- Insolvency and bankruptcy requirements,
- Corporations law,
- Franchise disputes,
- Contractual claims,
- Trade practices and consumer law,
- Director’s and officer’s duties and liability,
- Debtor management and recovery,
- Property and leasing,
- Intellectual property law,
- Employment law,
- Occupational health and safety, and
- Environmental and planning law.